MDS Ltd are a leading UK supplier of industrial metal detectors and are the sole Ceia Spa UK distributor. We are recognized as an innovation leader in our field and we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced field service engineer to join our team.
- As a Field Service Engineer, ideally based in the Midlands area, you will be expected to provide high quality support on Ceia industrial metal detector systems.
- Assist our customers with installation of Ceia metal detectors and commission new systems.
- Validate all makes of industrial metal detectors (additional training will be provided).
- Calibration of Check-weighers.
- Attend customer sites to respond to breakdowns, also carry out assistance via telephone/email when required.
- Carry out customer on-site and in-house training.
Working in a customer facing role as a Field Service Engineer – Home based, preferably with product inspection experience, you will be able to communicate effectively with our customers and within the business. You must have excellent problem solving and organisational skills, be technically proficient and able to read and understand electronic and mechanical schematics. A willingness to travel the UK with occasional overseas visits.
Our Offer to You:
- Competitive salary
- Employee bonus scheme (usually paid 6 monthly)
- 37.5 hr working week
- 22 days annual leave and bank holidays
- Company pension
- Social days out
- Company car, phone, laptop and expenses.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to: Andy.firstname.lastname@example.org and Rob.email@example.com
Closing date for this position is Wednesday 20th July 2022