THS 21E Detectors
The THS 21E’s multi-frequency technology allows maximum sensitivity for detection of contaminating metals, both magnetic and non-magnetic and including high-resistivity stainless steels, to be maintained.
An automatic selection function allows the Metal Detector to choose the optimum frequency for the product in transit during the autolearn phase.
The automatic tracking function eliminates any further variations due to the “Product Effect”. The wide pass band of the Metal Detector allows operation at maximum sensitivity at both slow and fast speeds.
The digital analysis of the signal provided by the coil system allows the user to achieve extremely high sensitivity, immunity to interference and operational stability.
- Superior detection capability of magnetic, non-magnetic and stainless steel metal contaminants
- Very effective compensation of product effect
- FDA Title 21CFR Part 11 compliant:
- Data Security
- Data Integrity
- Data Traceability
- Rugged AISI 316L stainless steel construction and food- compatible plastic parts (EU, FDA compliant)
- Superior washdown construction
Registered Company No.05894215 Registered in England and Wales – VAT Reg No: 887097758