In the critical area of pharmaceutical manufacturing, high performance detection and stability are paramount.
The CEIA range of pharmaceutical metal detectors offers truly exceptional detection performance including applications such as:
- Free fall systems for in-process protection of powdered products
- End of line detectors with dust tight and wash in place options
- Data acquisition programs meeting 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
All pharmaceutical detectors are manufactured from AISI316L and parts compliant with FDA 21 part 210 and 211 requirements.
Our management software offers sophisticated networking capabilities and also meets the requirements of FDA 21 part 11. Bluetooth access can also be used for programming and monitoring of the detector performance.
Compact free fall systems are available with integrated reject for powdered or granular product.
- Aperture sizes 90mm x 25mm and 100mm x 40mm
- Throughput rates up to 3600Kg per hour @ ref density 0.8/dm3
- Detection sensitivity down to 0.37mm S/S 316.
Our end of line detectors are typically installed on the outfeed of a tablet press machine. Applications include:
- Aperture sizes from 25mm diameter to 90mm x 25mm and 100mm x 40mm
- Dust tight and wash in place options
- Detection sensitivity down to 0.25mm S/S 316
We would be happy to arrange a visit to your site to discuss your requirements so please contact us and we will take it from there.
Registered Company No.05894215 Registered in England and Wales – VAT Reg No: 887097758