MDS will be attending Interpack 2017 from 4th to 10th May as part of the CEIA worldwide team. MDS, who represent CEIA in the UK, will be joining experts from all over the world on stand C55 in Hall 11 and will be exhibiting an extensive range of CEIA’s advanced industrial metal detection units.
Highlights on the stand will include:
- The MS21 multispectrum detector.
- The THS/RB800 high performance metal detection system.
- The FFV free fall metal detector with integrated reject system.
- The THS/PL21 pipeline detector for pastes, liquids and slurries.
- The FDA 21 compliant pharmaceutical metal detection system.
- THS Production + software will be running on all detectors on the stand demonstrating CEIA’s data acquisition and reporting capabilities.
The MDS team will be available to offer advice on any application or detection problem you would like to solve, and would be delighted to welcome any customers from the UK who would like to stop by the stand.