Metal Detection Services (MDS) is made up of four directors all of whom have extensive experience in the metal detection industry. This team has since grown to become the CEIA UK Distributor and to offer their customers extensive sales, engineering, spares and service support. With a strong focus on supporting our customers, we work with many of the leading manufacturing companies in the UK. Our ability to maintain not just CEIA units but a wide range of other metal detector brands, provides our customers with a one stop, cost effective service provider. CEIA are one of the world’s leading metal detection companies, operating not just in the industrial markets but in the security and ground search sectors too. Working together with them, MDS have created a dynamic, technically driven business that is here to help you with your specific production needs. Contact us and we would be happy to arrange a visit to discuss your application or service requirements.
- Conveyors for packaged or loose product – including bottle lines.
- Gravity fall systems with integrated reject for powders and granulates.
- Throat detection for snack foods.
- Pipeline detection for meat, sauces and various liquids.
- Free fall systems for in-process protection of powdered products
- End of line detectors with dust tight and wash in place options
- Data acquisition programs meeting 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
All pharmaceutical detectors are manufactured from AISI316L with all parts compliant with FDA 21 part 210 and 211 requirements. Find out more about our pharma metal detector range….
- Mattress material
- Wound dressings
- Various packaging
- Remotely controlled from digital control box.
- Designed to be fitted onto a conveyor system.
- Wide range of sizes available 500 to 1500mm long – 200 to 700mm high.
- Can be retrospectively installed without the need to cut the belt.
- Bluetooth communication available for programming from external PC.
Registered Company No.05894215 Registered in England and Wales – VAT Reg No: 887097758